Saturday, August 04, 2007

My Day Off!

Morning everyone. Well, finally the weekend is here and I have a whole day to do whatever I want. I'm thinking about going out into the peaks to do some photography. I really need to build up my portfolio if I'm going to be able to sell pieces in restaurants and cafes. I'm very excited at the prospect, but cant find the time to get it all sorted.

I realized this morning that as I'm usually on the wrong side of the camera, there aren't many recent pictures of me, so heres a self portrait I did this morning. I like it!

I'm off out road riding tomorrow, though having gone out last night, I'm feeling a little tired, especially after a hectic week. Sure I'll be fine.

Right, I'm off out to make the most of this weather with my camera. Catch ya'll soon.
Lex

No comments: